Thursday, August 12, 2010

Dear Marissa,

If you're out there, silently reading my blog, never commenting - I miss you.
Getting ready for school is not the same without you. And we never got to have a goodbye get together so I could make cake, and now I have to make cake without you.
Who am I going to write notes to and doodle with during faculty meeting? Who is going to justify my need for treats? Who is going to understand my feelings towards Biggest Loser Workouts?
You're missed, and Phoenix is too hot for anyone.

3 comments:

Laura said...

DITTO!!

p.s. Though I'm not as cool as my sister, I also like beautiful, beautiful cakes and want to smack Jillian when she makes me do the insanely difficult push-up to high jump to push-up move.

Laura said...

Laura, we're going to have to hang out - I'm in need of some 'Paulsen' attitude!

The Hendersons said...

I just saw this now...and I think I might be crying a little bit. I miss you too. Genuinely.