Thursday, September 9, 2010

Finally...



I finally restarted my computer so I could use my camera card to upload pictures (yeah, it's an issue). So here it is... (FYI, I should be planning my day, oh well)


The Art Corner...home to all things creative...
The United States, empty... we haven't discovered them yet!
All the important stuff... jobs, schedule, calendar, mystery bag, volume wheel

The Queen's Throne... and yes, it is that clean every day, or I would go nuts!
And that's all for now...



4 comments:

JGEM said...

Can I go to school there? It looks fun.

The Hendersons said...

Wow...It's so pretty. You cleaned and organized and moved stuff. I find that very satisfying and it's not even my room or my job well done. I miss those big beautiful rooms. You should see mine. It's like a rat hole... with no supplies. ..an empty rat hole.

Libbi said...

Beautiful room Laura. I need to come and visit. I'm all out of whack....

Laura said...

Libbi, you should come visit... I could set up observations so you could see a whole bunch of our great teachers!