Friday, September 27, 2013

Still Reading...

Amidst it all, I can't help but pick up a book. It's an escape and an adventure... Here's the latest reads.

Horten's Miraculous Mechanisms
This was such a fun book with a little history, magic, and adventure. It made me want to go to a magic show, and solve a mystery.
Emily's Fortune
This was a quick and easy read with a bit of history. It made me giggle, and squeal a bit too.


The Inn Boonsboro Trilogy
This is my dirty little secret. 
I haven't watched a chick flick in a long time. Like years. Cause I go to bed...early. And when you only get an hour to watch a show a day, I can barely make it through my food network DVR list. So I found this series late one night when I finished my book and I had to find something available to check out right then. I wanted light - romantic - and it talked about remodeling. Yes it's serious sappy romance, Art read me a page one day, we both laughed really hard. But frankly, I like it and when you don't want to think about data and numbers and assessments and schedules, this is an escape.

Currently Reading:


No comments: