Friday, September 26, 2008

ahhh, Friday

We made it! 4 hours and 12.3 miles! We had a great walk, did some excellent bonding and all but 2 of my students walked to school too! I wasn't all that sore yesterday, just very sleepy. Art couldn't come pick us until 4:00 so we had to stumble around school all afternoon. Fortunetly 8-10 of my kids were hanging out after school "helping" their parents get ready for the Walk-a-thon, so I roped them into the classroom and put them to work cleaning, tidying and running errands. It was like having my own personal maid crew! By 6:00 I was on the couch, by 8 I was sleeping to the sound of the SCU game.
Today I am lucky to be off school and enjoying a day at home! My hips have me walking like an old lady so getting my yard work done could be difficult but I'll have to power through.

No comments: